All 7 art Reviews

Batminion Batminion

This is such an absurd combination, but I guess that's why it got a laugh out of me. Nice work.

produde123 responds:

Haha ikr! I was suffering from artblock so I guess I really needed this

ghost town ghost town

So glad I clicked on this. The animation is simple, but fantastic.

radshoe responds:

Thanks! ;D

Bean Man Bean Man

This is absurd... I love it.

Tylarius responds:

Ey, thanks! And thanks for the scout too.

#hehasrisen #hehasrisen

I love this so much, fantastic work!

Alli Alli

Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so much! I'll have my half done soon. ^.^

Coolkitten13 responds:

Yay, I'm glad! And take your time! :D

Tag Tag

Woah, I love the design, especially the colors! Sounds like a fun idea for a game, too.

Yandere Chan Yandere Chan

You've got a nice style going! I especially love your coloring, simple but still pleasing to the eye. I would, however, like to offer some quick constructive criticism. When drawing a character you should try to think about how their weight is balanced. If a person stands with their torso slightly forward, then their head and legs will have to lean back in order to act as a counterbalance so that they don't fall over. I'm going to use this pose reference as an example:
In this image, the woman's torso is leaning away from her, but in order to keep her balance she has to bend her legs in towards her face. Speaking of pose references, they're very handy for this sort of thing. I'd highly recommend using them (if you don't already) to help you gain a better sense of balance, as well as to improve your anatomy. But to reiterate, you've got an appealing style. There are things you need to work on, but I'd love to see you improve. I really believe you could make something spectacular!

AuraV responds:

Thank you! I've always had problems with the line of action and balance of the characters, either they're balanced but too stiff or the opposite, I keep trying to improve and that's why I make excersises such as Inktober, thanks for your tips!